Donating to ReStore
Donating to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a great way to support our home building projects.
- Recycle and repurpose used or surplus building and home improvement materials.
- Make inexpensive household items and building materials available to the public.
- Provide materials for the affiliate's construction program.
Items We Accept
- Appliances: New or used appliances in working order, with no missing parts, less than 10 years old.
- Cabinets: Complete cabinets only (including doors, hinges, and shelving).
- Doors: Good condition only; no cracks, rot, or broken glass.
- Fans: Working items with proper mounting hardware.
- Flooring: We accept flooring material that will cover at least a 100 sq. ft. area. No scraps, please.
- Hardware: Any type, as long as it isn't rusty.
- Lighting: All types in working condition.
- Paint: We can only take acrylic paint in full gallon amounts. We cannot accept 1/2 full cans, old rusted cans, or hazardous substances.
- Plumbing: We accept tubs, sinks and vanities if they are in good condition and clean. We accept commodes only if they are in working condition and clean.
- Roofing: We accept tarpaper, bundles of new shingles, and metal roofing sheets.
- Tools: All hand and power tools in working condition.
- Windows: We accept DOUBLE PANE windows if the glass is intact.
- Household items: Bring your curtains, blinds, bedding, kitchen items, and small appliances!
Items We Cannot Accept
- Broken blinds
- Broken or unframed glass or mirror pieces
- Open or partial cans of paint
- Paint thinner or hazardous chemicals
- Used appliances over 10 years old
- Small scraps of lumber or trim
- Water beds
- Medical equipment
- Non-working or broken appliances